Wednesday 14 January 2009

one cat, eight fish

Welcome to one cat, eight fish, this my first post here at blogspot and I hope to share with you and discuss my work in graphic & information design and what can only be described as other stuff. As you may know, I'm also a musician and composer so the blog will cover some of the music projects I'm involved with in a little more detail than I've done previously at other places.

I have many interests that feed into my work and I was originally trained as scientist, so I hope to blog about science, politics and anything else that confronts me in my life.

I discovered that the main problem in setting up this blog was finding a name that hadn't been used by someone else. So to set the record straight, I have one cat and eight fish and they can see me typing this....

No comments:

Post a Comment