Monday 5 October 2009

Things in the pipeline: gigs, Sounding the Site 2

It's been a while since I last updated the blog and now the summer has gone and we're back to our British grey skies and drizzle, things are starting happen again. First of all I have a couple of gigs with Frankylou (below) and Dave Woozley in Hove at the Sanctuary Cafe Cella (sic) on the 9th and 23rd of October. On the 9th we're supporting the The Lantanas and on the 23rd we're sharing the stage with Thom Gilbert and Tandy Hard. Come along if you can it starts at 8pm and I think it's £4 on the door.

Sanctuary Events
frankylou myspace

I've also just found out that Sounding the Site 2 is going to happen (see my previous posts). I've been invited to participate again although at the moment i know very little about the theme and so on. I will write another post when I know more. I've also been invited to go to the première (that may be too strong a word) of the film of the last Sounding the Site in April. If the film is posted on the net I will point you to it or i'll see if I can grab a copy from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment